Outline of Senior Exhibit Presentation
- 10 minutes (tentative) Team building game. This game will A) Grab the audiences attention and wake them up, and B) be more fun than sitting down the enitre duration of the presentation.
- 5 minutes- My personal jounrey through the perils of senior exhibit, and what i did this summer
- 10 min- What I did ( create a plan and a sustainable framework for the future leadership camps) core leadership concepts that I adressed with the plan, explain why student leadership is SO IMPORTANT
- 5 Minutes - Discuss with audience what they learned about themsleves in the game earlier, also show pictures and explain why they should embrace student leadership and potentially run, (Show pictures from this summer)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the plan.
ReplyDeleteThe key to making this good is do keep focused and do a bit at a time, so I would like you to bring 2 or 3 game ideas next week to our meeting and get Andrew and Landon's opinion on what one might work best. Everythoing else will flow from there.
I think it is time for another entry-what have you learned from the book recently?
ReplyDeleteWhat principles from the book will you look to incorporate into the training for the new SG?
Evaluate the event you held at your house. What went well? What did not go well?
Mr. E,